FASTER REHABILITATION, OPTIMAL HEALING
Get the results you’ve been looking for with IASTM treatments
IASTM stands for instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization and is performed by specially trained healthcare professionals. This hands-on technique uses specifically designed tools to stimulate the breakdown and removal of scar tissue and subsequent regeneration of new and healthy tissue such as in tendons, muscles, fascia and other soft tissue structures. Various techniques, such as Graston® and ASTYM®, can be implemented by certified therapists and allows for faster rehabilitation.
What is unique about IASTM treatment?
- IASTM treatment provides excellent results with a small number of treatments; normal movement patterns are restored, and the ability to function pain free returns.
- It demonstrates success when other treatments have failed.
- With IASTM treatments, patients often get better without surgery.
- The IASTM system is scientifically based. It is supported by clinical research and extensive outcome studies.
What conditions respond well to the IASTM System?
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Trigger Finger
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Elbow Tendinitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Pain/Trochanteric Bursitis
- Post-Surgical Scarring & Fibrosis
- Lower Extremity Tendinitis/Bursitis
- Soft Tissue Changes Associated with Degenerative Joint Disease.