Each year, Glassdoor, a website for current and former employees to anonymously review companies, releases their lists of Best Places to Work. We are proud to have been named one of Glassdoor’s 2021 Best Places to Work among small and medium-sized companies.
Among Glassdoor’s 50 Best Small and Medium-Sized places to work in 2021, PRN was ranked 43rd and received a 4.7-star rating out of 5.
“They really care about culture and are always looking for ways to enhance our work experience,” states an anonymous review on the website.
Of the top 50 best places to work, only three were in the healthcare industry and PRN was the only physical therapy company.
Glassdoor’s Best Places to work share several common traits, including:
- Having a motivating mission that inspires quality work and provides employees with a sense of purpose
- Creation of a strong culture that defines a set of shared values to help foster community
- Engaging leaders who see a positive company culture as part of a good business strategy
- An emphasis on employee growth and development that encourages employees to do their best work
- Transparency via open and clear communication from the top down.
We strive to make PRN the best place to work by providing healthy work environments, strong company culture, and competitive wages. Most importantly, we’re constantly striving to improve ourselves so that our patients are confident that they have made the best choice for their physical therapy care.
PRN is proud to have a Net Promotor Score of 87 and a Google Review score of 4.8.
Read more about what it is like to work at PRN by visiting our company profile on Glassdoor and apply to become a part of our team today!