Take Advantage of our Complimentary Injury Consultation
Do you have a nagging strain, sprain ache or pain? It’s time to take action.
We are now offering complimentary injury screenings with one of our certified licensed specialists who will evaluate your area of discomfort and offer suggestions for next steps in care, if appropriate. For your convenience, consultations will last no longer than 15 minutes.
Is physical therapy right for you?
- Physical therapists treat all kinds of conditions like sprained ankles, sore shoulders, bad backs, old knees…the list goes on! physical therapy before surgery can also shorten your recovery time.
- Physical therapy often offers a better solution than prescription pain relievers because it is designed to address the source of the problem and works to correct it.
- Physical therapist can help with various strengthening and flexibility exercises designed to help restore one’s normal range of motion
- For those more prone to falls, physical therapy can improve balance and make falls less likely.
- For athletes, physical therapists create individualized plans using scientific based methods to get you back on the move in the shortest and safest way possible.
No script? No problem!
If you feel you have an ailment that may benefit from the skilled services of a physical therapist, you may be able to refer yourself to physical therapy for treatment - without being referred by a doctor or other healthcare practitioner.
In person or at home appointment - the choice is yours
For your safety, we now offer three appointment types: in-person, over the phone or virtual telehealth – and most major insurances are accepted at our practice!
Schedule your consultation today!
Call us today to schedule a complimentary consult with one of our experienced physical therapists and see how physical therapy can help you!