Workers' Compensation Recovery Program
We treat all kinds of workplace injuries, aiming to reduce or eliminate pain and return individuals to work.
Our skilled and experienced therapists offer leading comprehensive work injury management & recovery programs that not only aim for a safe return to work, but also ensure referring physicians, employers, claims managers, and nurse case managers are fully integrated into their patient/worker's recovery journey.
Offering a seamless treatment experience
Once we’ve confirmed the precise nature of the injury, we develop a results-oriented, activity-based rehabilitation program for each patient. They then begin a personalized routine focused on their goal to return to health as well as on how to prevent future injuries.
- Establish job-specific goals during the initial evaluation
- Engrain job duties and movements in the rehabilitation treatment
- Design a comprehensive return-to-work plan
- Set goals to track successes and progress
- Alleviating Pain
- Injury-Specific Education to Prevent Reinjury
- Increased Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Increased Strength
- Improved Function
For individuals with physically demanding jobs, our specialized Fit2Work program provides an extra level of therapy to successfully return patients back to work.
Want to learn more? Get in touch with us!