We would like to extend a massive thank you to everyone who participated in this year’s No-Shave November challenge! Whether you grew a beard, let your legs grow natural or donated to the cause, we thank you for your support. I’m proud to share that we had over 30 submissions and 10 donations and must(ache) say, every submission was phenomenal! But now it’s time to take a razor/trimmer to that hair.
As you know, participation in No-Shave November is a small step in changing the face of men’s health. To support the cause, PRN is donating $1,000 in addition to matching our team’s fundraising contributions of $790 to The Movember Foundation. All in, we are so proud to say that our combined total contribution of $2,580 will help fund over 1,250 health projects related to mental health, suicide prevention and cancer research – great work, team!
And now for the contest winners…
- Best Pre and Post Movember Photos (winner images attached)
- Female: Julia Nelson – Rehab Authority, Thief River Falls
- Male: David Ensign – Work Comp Services
- Best Overall Beard (winning image see attached)
- Kevin Mitchell – HR Generalist
- Shave Kit Winners – chosen at random (winner images attached)
- Bryan Stewart – California Rehabilitation - Huntington Beach
- Paul Cords – 360 Physical Therapy - University Clinic
- Craig Christian – Summit Rehabilitation - Marysville
Congratulations to the winners!
We truly appreciate everyone who took part in PRN’s No-Shave November and are proud of what you’ve done to help raise awareness and benefit men’s health.