Employers can save costs and improve productivity by fostering a healthier workforce through workplace safety and injury prevention.
When you partner with PRN Ergonomics, our certified ergonomic specialists assess your company’s ergonomic environment, and then develop and implement a workplace safety program that helps reduce risk, increase employee safety, enhance employee work experiences and promote positive outcomes.
Our customizable programs include:
- Office Ergonomics 101
- Remote and Hybrid Ergonomics
- Back Safety/Lift Training
- New Hire Orientation
Made up of highly educated physical therapists and occupational therapists, PRN Ergonomics leverages nearly three decades of experience developing, testing, deploying and improving ergonomics programs for Fortune 500 companies.
Did You Know?
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) – which include back and joint pain, sprains, strains and tears – are often caused by overexertion and repetitive motion, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the Department of Labor. MSDs are associated with high costs to employers, such as absenteeism, lost productivity, and increased health care, disability and worker’s compensation costs.
World Health Organization data reveals MSDs rank No. 2 worldwide in shortening people’s working years, while the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that 28.6% of workplace injuries were MSDs in 2017.
Fostering a healthier workforce with a customized ergonomics program helps save employers costs and resources.
PRN Will Partner with Your Company To:
- Reduce workers’ comp and short-term disability costs
- Mitigate risk of OSHA fines and penalties
- Reduce absenteeism
- Decrease employee turnover
- Improve production, quality and business profitability
- Increase workplace safety and productivity
PRN’s Comprehensive Program of Training, Evaluating and Ongoing Support Leads to:
- Enhanced worker motivation and job satisfaction
- Increased employee engagement and retention
- Greater knowledge of work and organization
- A safe and healthy work environment
- A measurable return on investment as costs decrease and revenue increases
Take the first step toward substantial reductions in costly workers’ compensation claims and an overall increase in company productivity and employee satisfaction.
Visit prnpt.com/employers or call 408.586.0800 x10 to start your ergonomics program today.