Musculoskeletal Rehabilitative Care Program
PRN's MSK program is designed to help individuals return to work and life activities through individualized physical rehabilitation care focused on strength, fitness and mobility. To help patients regain the skills needed to perform their job, PRN's MSK experts will:
- Observe you while you are on the job to see if you are able to complete your tasks
- Recommend changes to job tasks that will let you finish them safely
- Help you follow your company’s return-to-work program
- Watch your progress and recommend when your work tasks can be upgraded
Commonly treated injuries
- Tendonitis in your shoulder, arm, or ankle
- Ligament sprains or tears
- Muscle tears
- Inflammation within the joints
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Where experience matters most
Leading the PRN MSK program is healthcare expert David Ensign, who brings more than 15 years’ experience of proven success developing recognizable work comp and MSK programs for leading multi-site and union-backed organizations.
Want to learn more? Get in touch with us!